How to Activate UBI Online Internet Banking | UBI Online
How to Activate UBI Online Internet Banking | UBI Online – Union Bank of India has encouraged its customers (Debit Card Holders) to Register Online for Retail Internet Banking Services. They can opt for Only View or View and Transaction facility of Retail Internet Banking Services. Customers can use this online facility from anywhere through Internet with no bother. Customers are not required to visit the branches for Retail Internet Banking Registration. Customers can enroll himself once for one Debit Card.
How to activate Union Bank of India Internet Banking ?
- Click “Self User Creation” link on Net-Banking website (www.unionbankonline.co.in). Enter the followings.
- Debit Card number, PIN number (Enter from Virtual KeyBoard) & 15 digit Account Number.
- Date of Birth or PAN Number (one of the two is mandatory).
Amout of any 1 out of last 5 transactions for the account. For Rs. 500, you have to put 500 in Rupee & 00 in Paise field.
- Select the Debit or Credit option for the above transaction details.
You can select “View Only” or “View & Transaction” facility.
- If all data entered are correct, then you will be displayed your User ID, Name.
If you continue, you will be asked to put the Login / both Login & transaction passwords as per your facility selection.
- You can access Internet Banking Services after 2 working days.
FIVE MUST for Self User Creation.
Debit Card number & Debit Card PIN number.
Account Number (Which is linked to your Debit Card).
Date of Birth or PAN number
Details of any 1 out of last 5 transactions
Your mobile number & e-mail id should be present.
How secure is this online Internet Banking Process ?
You can use Virtual Keyboard for entering your data to guarantee most extreme security from Key lumberjacks. Information go through 128-piece scrambled Secured Layer. Numerous approvals occur at ATM switch, Bank records and Internet Banking end. On the off chance that wrong PIN entered for 3 times the Debit Card gets hindered for the day and gets enacted consequently following day. You will get SMS and email in the wake of making Internet Banking User Id and Password(s).
UBI E-Banking Login
Still if you have any concern or if you are facing any problem to activate your online Union Bank of India Internet Banking then you can use below Step by Step to activate online UBI Internet Banking.
How to Activate UBI Internet Banking Online
To activate Online Union Bank of India Internet Banking, you have to visit on this website www.unionbankonline.co.in, after visiting on this website follow below mention Step’s to Self User Creation.
Step 1 – Visit on this website www.unionbankonline.co.in
Step 2 – After visit on this website click on yellow highlighted column, after click on that link you will see a window like mention below.
Step 3 – As you can see in above mentioned image that there is two options to activate UBI Internet Banking that one is Online Self User Creatioin – Users having ATM Card and second is Online User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without ATM Card you can choose accordingly.
- If you will click Online Self User Creatioin – Users having ATM Card on this link you will see below form for fill.
- If you will visit on this link Online User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without ATM Card you will see below form for fill.
You just need to fill the form and after that you can access your Union Bank of India Internet Banking.